Travel to live, Live to travel
HOT TRAVEL DEALS
Get the best deals today
AWESOME BEACH HOLIDAY
Travel. Tan. Enjoy
Explore quintessential architecture now
Become one with nature
WHY CHOOSE OUR PACKAGES
Where else will you get the best deals?
We employ only the best.
Let us treat you like royalty.
Safety and Security are our no.1 priority.
SAVE YOUR TIME
We Planning everything, All you have to do is show up,
Enjoy the First class experience.
This appearance once more.
We have packages from around the world
News and Updates
There’s no question about it – children can complicate a traveler’s life. If you thought going to a convenience store with a toddler was difficult, try another country or even a continent. You’re always going to be faced with a choice: either leave your children behind for the trip or bring them along with you.
Having children tag along is cool – they’ll learn more about other countries and cultures and have a lot of fun. But it’s not always all games – bringing your child with you shifts the focus of the trip from fun and adventure to responsibility. If you’re fine with that, here are some ways to make traveling abroad with children easier.
Think about your child’s age and behavior first
Traveling with children can be an entirely different experience based on how old they are. Your 16-year-old can put on a safari hat and act as your assistant, handing you the map when needed. If you’re bringing a child that’s only a couple years old, however, it’s a different ball game.
You’ll need to ensure that the child is comfortable wherever you go. In the case of small children, you might need to carry another piece of heavy luggage in the form of a car seat or something along those lines. A specialized toddler backpack can help take a load off your hands while also giving your child a great view. You’ll also want to really think about the maturity and behavior of your child. For example, if you know your child tends to act up or throw a temper, you may not want to stay at the nicest hotel in the city—save yourself some money by avoiding potential carpet stain clean up costs.
The needs and safety of your child
Obviously, bringing your child with you means another set of luggage to think about. However, you’ll have to be even more prepared here: children are more prone to accidents and getting sick than adults, meaning you should always have some type of first aid kit.
If you haven’t done so already, have your child undergo a comprehensive allergy test. Places abroad can introduce new hazards to those with allergies. If your child has one, make sure to inform yourself on the amount of exposure to the allergen at the place you’re visiting.
Another thing to consider is that just because a place looks fun doesn’t mean it’s safe for your child. Most of the time, your children will be up to try just about anything – it’s your duty as a parent to avoid placing them in any dangerous situation, or simply one they should not be a part of.
Talk to your child about the trip beforehand
What’s the best way to make the trip a great, long-lasting memory instead of that one thing your children will resent you for years to come? Talk to them about the journey ahead. Give your children a step-by-step of everything you expect from the trip: the places you’ll visit, the people you’ll encounter, and any scary animals that might come looking for a pat on the back or some walnuts.
This is going to go one of two ways: either your child will reply “Can’t wait!” to everything or they won’t want to go. Trying to persuade your children a little is fine, but if they really don’t want to have anything to do with the trip, you might have to consider calling it off.
Road trips are the most common forms of getaway for a long weekend maybe even on a usual weekend. As it is the most casual and ‘easy to hop in’ means of transportation or medium of travel we often don’t put in much though to carry certain things. However, here are a few things you must remember while you are on a road trip.
- Do not carry large and heavy bags. Preferably carry duffle bags which can be squeezed into any kind of car arrangement. If you are planning to stay overnight somewhere carry something which is easy to keep in a car. Do not carry heavy and large sleep essentials either. Easy to carry backpacks are the best kind of travel luggage.
- Wear clothes that are loose and breathable. Preferably wear clothes that are dark in colour and won’t show dirt or stain very easily. Wear something you wouldn’t mind being seen in at stops or hotels. Try booking hotels in which there are laundromats so you can wash the clothes you are wearing and re wear them instead of carrying too many clothes. Carry a drawstring laundry bag to store your dirty clothes. Be sure to be weather appropriate. Wear clothes that will suit the weather conditions and be prepared for rainy destination with raincoats and rain covers for your back packs.
- Carry snacks from home. It would be a wise decision to carry an extra bag with snacks in it. Instead of stopping at every gas station and store on the way. This may result in consuming extra junk than required and also you would be unsure of what you are eating and thus that may result in health issues. Stock up on protein bars and maybe even dried fruits in Tupperware containers to prevent any kind of spill or leak.
- Music and games are one of the greatest requirements in a road trip. As a road trip requires most of your time in a car you will need different genres of music for the long travel and to keep the energy pumping throughout the trip. Another reason why you may need music is to keep the driver alert and awake. Most often due to the long journey and constant driving, the driver may feel tired and sleepy so music is important to keep his or her energy levels high. Games, well in case there is a flat tire what else can you do while you wait.
- Navigation is very important. If you are someone who often goes on road trips it would be wise to invest in a GPS system for the car and even a bike. Google maps on your phone will not be as beneficial especially in a place where you are finding it hard to find the network. You do not want to get stuck or lost in a place you haven’t been to before.
The most often given advice about travelling is to travel light. Not to carry heavy luggage and to travel simple for convenience. However, we are never told how it is that we can travel light? What is the secret to right packing for a travel? Here are a few ways in which you can travel light.
- Always remember to carry the “must have” and not the “just in case”. Carry what you would usually wear at home or around the city. That is what you will mostly wear during the journey. Casual and usual clothes and not the fancy wear. Yes, there may be exceptions and ‘what if’ scenarios but for that you can borrow or maybe even buy. It would be wise to carry less of what you rarely wear. Always carry less clothes and more money. Pack clothes which can be worn again and again. For instance, jeans.
- No matter for how long you are travelling. Always pack for a week. If you are travelling for more than a week or for a month then you will have to do laundry, there is no other choice. Always pack keeping in mind what you wear on a daily basis and your wardrobe for an average week. If you are travelling for less than a week than pack accordingly. Do not pack every possible contingency for a long trip. In the end you will realise you hadn’t worn or used half the things you had unnecessarily packed.
- Always remember to pack layers and not bulk. Instead of packing one heavy sweater which will take up most of your suitcase or luggage space pack one thermal shirt and one sweatshirt to wear over it. Pack two thick material shirts instead of a heavy sweater. Also, pack clothes for a day in case of a short trip. If mornings are warm and sunny, pack something light for that and if nights are cold then pack pyjamas or sleepers that will keep you warm and are of heavier material.
- Another way in which you can easily pack light is to just wear on something which is too bulky or heavy instead of carrying it. For instant a leather jacket or a suit just wear it or carry it in your hand instead of packing that heavy thing. In case you want to carry two different types of footwear, like sneakers and flip flops wear the sneakers and carry the flip flops. Do not carry more than two different types of footwear.
- While buying clothes for travel buy good quality stuff of which one or two is enough instead of buying too many of those cheap stuff. Buy a singular colour pattern so that everything can be worn with anything. Also, buy lighter fabrics for travel and not clothes made of heavier material.
Many often want to go to Europe but complain that they don’t have the budget for it. Here is a list of cities in Europe you can go to without spending too much money.
1) Prague-No one visits the City of a Thousand Spires without being awestruck by its unbelievable architecture and absurdly cheap beer. In spite of the fact that parts of Prague can be costly, a visit to the city can be extremely affordable on the off chance that you complete a touch of research. You can positively discover great esteem of hostels and hotels, in addition to food, drink and nightlife for a small amount of the cost in the significant European capitals.
2) Bulgaria’s capital is an exceedingly budget-friendly destination brandishing a varied blend of Communist, Ottoman and European architecture. With over 2,500 long stretches of history, the culture enthusiast will discover bounty to do and find in this exuberant and exceptional city. Among the key locales are the Neoclassical National Theatre, the Roman Amphitheatre of Serdica, the gigantic Alexander Nevsky Orthodox Cathedral and the numerous squares, gardens and parks around the city. Not only is this city a bargain, it is moderately unfamiliar so you won’t need to content with swarms of different tourists.
3) Lisbon is one of the cheapest capital urban communities in Western Europe if you keep away from the more evident vacationer hotspots. The old coastal city has experienced something of a revival lately, and it offers a bounty to see and do. Guests will have the capacity to gorge on fine wine and magnificent seafood without spending a fortune. Make sure to take the old Tram 28 around the city. Backpacking explorers will experience no difficulty discovering great esteem hostels here, yet even hotels are reasonably priced.
4) Krakow-While not the bargain it used to be, your dollars should at present go very far in Poland’s most loved city. One of only a handful couple of significant Polish urban communities that wasn’t crushed in the Second World War, Kraków sports staggering unique architecture superbly exemplified by the Rynek (City Square) and the Cloth Hall, Saint Mary’s Church and the Wawel Castle. There are interminable sidewalk cafes to charmingly spend hours every day. Try not to miss some prominent daytrips from Kraków, including the previous Nazi concentration camp of Auschwitz and the fairly all the more inspiring Wieliczka Salt Mines. Krakow is an inexorably prevalent occasion spot for Europeans, as there are bunches of cheap flights here from around the landmass.
5) Budapest is one of the more sophisticated yet still budget-friendly European urban areas, as long as you stay away from the touristy places along the river. It was once in the past a vital cultural and political focal point of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The primary thing you’ll see is the Parliament Building, an unbelievable Gothic Revival structure worked in the late nineteenth century. Different landmarks incorporate the Royal Palace, National Gallery and the Fisherman’s Bastion. Try not to miss the Gellért Baths and other thermal spas that are estimated so that even the backpacker set can enjoy.
Often while travelling we forget to carry the important things. Here is a list of things that essential for travel.
1) It is important to carry the right clothes . You should know what number of and what kinds of clothes to pack. Those rely upon where you are going, what activities you are arranging and to what extent the vacation is. Aside from a couple of comfortable clothes carrying a swim suit, and a comfortable match of sleepers is exceedingly suggested. Place comfort over style and you won’t think twice about it.
2) When traveling, vital documents must not be neglected to bring and pack in your bags. For abroad, you require no less than a passport, flight tickets and visa if necessary. Nearby trips would just incorporate tickets for your transportation either via plane or train. It is dependably a smart thought to carry your driving license or ID and duplicates of travel insurance. While getting travel insurance, you should pick an arrangement that incorporates health on the scope.
3) You need some cash and ATM, debit or credit cards at whatever point you spend a vacation abroad or inside the country. Always remember to carry some cash in hand. In the event that you are one of those ‘impeccable planners’ then in regards to that make the measure of cash you mean to spend on the trip. Deal with your cash carefully.
4) It is clear that you intend to take your camera alongside you yet in addition bear in mind to carry the additional memory for camera. Ensure you have packed the camera charger and furthermore plug converter if there should arise an occurrence of worldwide travel. Laptops, iPads, mobile phones and MP3 players are likewise things you get a kick out of the chance to carry to your holiday destination. Most vacationers discover these things imperative amid a vacation. In the event that you bring battery-worked devices, you need to bring additional batteries and chargers or cables too.
5) Dependably carry hotel data, directions and number (on the off chance that you are pre-booked). Setting off to a place out of the blue is fun and gutsy. You may get lost en route endeavoring to locate a particular landmark since you don’t have any map whatsoever. Maps and guides are likewise unquestionable requirements.
6) There is no damage in carrying a first aid kit for in the event that something goes wrong, particularly on the off chance that you are traveling with kids. You would now be able to climb the mountain and go for a bike race without stressing.
7)If you are one of those book buffs at that point nothing is a greater travel friend than a decent book. A digital book can truly add to your trip in the event that you intend to relax and restore. If you are on a trip to a place where there is great view you might want to carry a book so you can read it while you are there.
8) While traveling with friends or with family board games and card games can be great fun. Select games relying on the number of individuals traveling and loosen up
9) It is additionally important to carry stuff that can protect you against the sun and the rain. In the event that you go to a shoreline, you should have a bottle of sunscreen moisturizer to avoid getting tanned. Sunglasses, umbrella and raincoat are additionally basics.
10) Small things like a travel pack of anti-bacterial wipes, some zip-lock bags, all sizes, a notebook (for a speedy scribble down of travel undertakings), imperative phone numbers are constantly required.
There are many travellers who love travelling alone. There have been so many solo travellers who have documented their experiences and it is for a lot of people on their bucket list to travel alone at least once. Though there are many advantages of traveling alone such as an immersed travel experience where you truly understand the people of the place you are visiting, their way of life and the culture. However, there are disadvantages and quite a few cons to travelling alone as well. Here are a few common ones.
- Dining out- Very often, especially if you are travelling in the east restaurants and diners provide food for only a group of three or more. The portion of food that is available for any item on the menu is always for a group of people or a family. You will at the least require another person to join. Though there are places in the west such as cafes and other local eateries where you can get food that is in the portion for a single individual, in fine diners you may face a similar portion problem.
- Another very underrated comfort that you will obviously not have the fortune of, while travelling alone is someone to watch your bags. Though most solo travellers travel around with a bag pack there are certain cases especially when you are going to be travelling for a long time that you may need to carry an extra bag. Not having anyone with you will obviously require you to carry your luggage everywhere you go and also will require you to maybe trust a stranger to keep watch for a while which is very risky.
- Probably the most important and evident disadvantage of travelling alone is undoubtedly safety. When you have strength in terms of number of members it obviously puts you in a better position when it comes to any kind of trouble or problems you might face while travelling. Travelling during the night for a woman or man is a lot more comfortable if done as a group. You are less likely to be mugged or attacked in any unknown place if you are traveling in a group than traveling alone.
- You may lack a differing or opposing perspective if you are traveling alone. Yes, you will meet a lot of local people while traveling but unless you make friends with other tourists who have come to visit the place you will have only one outsider’s opinion to that place. Which is your own opinion. Travelling with a group of people gives you an understanding of how other people are viewing or understanding the place they are visiting for the first time too.
Due to the stereotypical portrayal of the middle east, most often it is not considered the ideal tourist destination. However, for the travel junkies it is definitely one of the must go to places on their bucket list. It is actually a pretty fun and safe place you might not want to miss the chance to visit in this lifetime. It’s scenic and cultural beauty will leave you awestruck.
1) Amadiya is a lovely village situated in the north of Iraqi Kurdistan, just 10km far from the Turkish border. The village is arranged at the flat top of a mountain and has nothing under 5,000 long periods of history. Many distinctive civilizations and religions have left their footprint, from the Assyrians to the Persians, and in addition a few Jewish and Christian communities. Amadiya is additionally accepted to be the home of the Three Wise Man, who made a pilgrimage to Bethlehem to see Jesus Christ after his birth. Today, Amadiya is a Muslim Kurdish village, encompassed by the most striking mountain scenery in the Middle East.
2) A rocky desert made out of dazzling fiords, cliffs and one of the biggest assortments of wildlife in the Middle East, Musandam (regularly called the Norway of the Middle East) is a bit of territory inside the UAE that has a place with Oman. It’s found north of UAE, anticipating into the Strait of Hormuz. Musandam is an entirely basic goal among expats living in Dubai yet at the same time, the zone stays really immaculate. Along the coast, you discover a few beaches just possessed by the neighborhood Omanis, who jump at the chance to assemble with their families for barbecues amid the weekends. Anticipate that few families will welcome you to go along with them.
3) Dahab is a flawless touristic beach town possessed by Bedouins in the Sinai landmass. Dahab is considered the most backpacking-friendly place in the Middle East. For quite a long time, Dahab has pulled in travelers from everywhere throughout the world for having a portion of the best diving in the country. In Dahab, one wants two things: either scuba diving or doing actually nothing, as it has this laid-back climate that comprises of setting off to the beach, smoking weed and eating at the few local seafood restaurants.
4) Liwa is situated in the south of UAE, beside Saudi Arabian border and on the edge of the Empty Quarter, an enormous desert spread crosswise over UAE, Yemen, Oman and Saudi Arabia and considered the biggest (consistent) sea of dunes on Earth, whose end can’t be seen from the furthest horizon. Likewise, in Liwa you can locate the main genuine Bedouins in the UAE and the Moreeb ridge, one of the highest dunes in the world measures 300m.
5) Occupying territory in both Israel and Palestine and Jordan, the Dead Sea is the lake with the highest salt density in the world and furthermore, the most reduced point on Earth, 430 meters below sea level. Such is the high concentration of salt that animals and plants can’t live in it, henceforth the name. Swimming in the Dead Sea is absolutely fine and, because of the high density of the water, sinking is relatively unimaginable. I’ve just been to the Jordanian side of the Dead Sea and, along the coast, there are a few hotels and resorts where you can chill on their beaches and have a mud bath.
Asia has become one of the common places people travel to these days. However, Asia has a lot of hidden locations which people do not know about very often. The most exotic locations in Asia are hidden and unknown to people. Here are a few of those places.
1) Koh Rung island, Cambodia-a jungle-clad wildness encompassed by swaths of sugar-coated white sand, beach huts and nice small villages. Ideal for backpackers, the place is abounding with surprising inns, fab restaurants and bars impacting out tunes for a considerable length of time. Recent college grads either cherish it or despise it, yet whatever your idea of a fun time maybe, this place is an absolute necessity for your Southeast Asia bucket list.
2) The Yaeyama Islands in Japan are essentially exquisite. Spread more than 17 little isles that float simply under the Tropic of Cancer, individuals of any age flock here to experience a large number of magnificent diving experiences, relax on deserted beaches and trek through the shrubbery. Whatever you’re searching for, these smaller than expected cuts of Eden are home to Japan’s best diving spots and a portion of the country’s last and exceptionally remote jungles and mangrove swamps.
3) Comprising more than 1,000 islands, the pretty much deserted Raja Ampat Islands, Indonesia are seemingly a standout amongst the most breathtakingly lovely island chains on the planet. If you wondering why then imagine mammoths, steep, jungle filled rocks next to blindingly white beaches running off into spooky-looking caves and lagoons so hidden that their luminous turquoise waters remain greatly protected.
4) North Maluku in Indonesia has an incredible famous history. The most critical islands in this part of the world are the volcanic blobs of Ternate and Tidore. These old Islamic states were once home to the world’s only wellspring of cloves, which at the time were unbelievably significant in medieval Europe. Why? well they helped cure everything from toothache to halitosis and sexual dysfunction. Presently you can simply expect a group of magnificent waterfalls and a few spots to laze about in peace. it does sounds like paradise doesn’t it?
5) An UNESCO-recorded World Heritage Site, the stonkingly amazing Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park in Vietnam possess one of the country’s best insider facts, the most seasoned karst mountains in the entire of Asia, yes truly. Framed 400 million years back, it’s home to a fairly baffled system of underground caves, crevices and underworlds that are so enormous you’ll feel overpowered by their self-importance.
6) Wadi Rum, Jordan is truly a quintessential desert country. To a great degree sweltering in the summer and to a great degree icy in the winter, the unforgiving climate is the thing that gives the place its undisputed appeal. Snap the sun as it chisels through the several towering canyons; lose yourself while navigating the rocky palace; rest under the stars and appreciate the night skies.
Australia as a country is quite the tourist attraction. If you are planning an Australia trip as well then these are a few places you must visit in Australia.
1) The capital of South Australia, Adelaide is Australia’s fifth biggest city, with a population of more than 1.2 million. In excess of seventy five percent of South Australians live in the Adelaide metropolitan area. The city is situated on a plain between the rolling Adelaide Hills and the Gulf St Vincent and is circumscribed by a considerable lot of Australia’s well-known wine regions. Historically known as the City of Churches a great part of the architecture in the inner city is held from the colonial era.
2) Hugging the coastline of Northern Territory, Darwin has for quite some time been the most global of the nation’s significant urban communities. Its nearness to different countries in the Indian Ocean has made the city a transportation hub since its most punctual days. Devastated amid WW II, Darwin is a flexible town with a soul that can’t be defeated. Today, the city of around 75,000 individuals is a popular holiday destination.
3) One of the best destinations for submerged explorers and scuba divers, the Great Barrier Reef is the world’s biggest barrier reef system. Situated in the Coral Sea off the coast of Australia’s state of Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef includes a colossal area of in excess of 2,900 coral reefs and many islands and cays. Shaped by a large number of living organisms over a time of a huge number of years, the Reef is currently a standout amongst the most diverse ecosystems on the planet and of the best places to visit in Australia.
4) Located on Australia’s southwestern coastline, Perth is the nation’s fourth-biggest city and the capital of Western Australia. Disengaged from other significant urban areas in Australia, Perth has built up its own interesting character. In spite of the fact that the area has been inhabited for a large number of years, there’s an energetic air and a carefree state of mind in this city of almost two million individuals.
5) The capital of the state of Victoria, Melbourne is Australia’s second most populated city. Situated close to the south-eastern tip of Australia on the huge natural bay of Port Phillip, Melbourne is viewed as the country’s cultural capital and an important port. An all-around arranged city known for its shopping, fine diners and sports venues, Melbourne is the ideal destination for travellers who welcome the great life.
6) Located on Australia’s south-eastern coast, Sydney is the capital of New South Wales. A cutting-edge city with a long history, Sydney is characterized by its scenic harbour. The district’s first tenants lived along the harbour’s bank for a large number of years. The harbour was additionally the arrival site for convicts sent to Australia amid the 1780s. Today, ferries take visitors for cruises under the celebrated around the world Sydney Harbour Bridge and past the great Sydney Opera House.
Thailand Island Tour
1000 $ for person – 6 nights